Make-up Art Cosmetics, better known as MAC Cosmetics is a major cosmetics company founded in Toronto, Canada by Frank Toskan and Frank Angelo in 1984.
MAC Giving BackEdit
- M·A·C Cruelty-Free Beauty: principle that prohibits animal testing and the policy is extended to ingredient suppliers as well.
- Back 2 M·A·C Recycling: offers free lipglass, eyeshadow, or lipstick at any MAC location (lipsticks only at M·A·C counters in department stores) with the return of six empty M·A·C containers. Viva Glam products are excluded.
- M·A·C Kids Helping Kids: started in 1994 where kids living with HIV/AIDS create images that are reproduced as greeting cards. 100% of selling price goes back to participating organizations.
- The M·A·C AIDS Fund: supports community organizations providing direct services to people living with AIDS.
- M·A·C Viva Glam: 100% of the purchase price of any Viva Glam product (lipsticks,
lipglasses and holiday sets) goes to the M·A·C Aids Fund
- Mineralize Skinfinish (MSF)
- Blacktrack Gel Eyeliner
- Cream Color Bases
- MAC and Alexander McQueen (2007)
- Barbie Loves MAC (2007)
- MAC and Fafi (2008)
- MAC and Heatherette (2008)
- MAC and Emanuel Ungaro (2008)
- MAC and Hello Kitty (2009)
- MAC and Jin Soon Choi (2009)
- MAC and DSquared (2009)
- MAC and Alice + Olivia (2010)
- MAC and Marcel Wanders (2010)
- MAC in Lillyland (2010)
- MAC and Rodarte (canceled)
- MAC and Mickey Contractor (2011)
- MAC and Wonder Woman (2011)
- MAC and Archie + Friends (2012)
- Mac Viva Glam (2013)