Everyone's dream is to have gorgeous glowing skin. Here's how you can achieve a luscious complexion.
What You Need!Edit
- Hydrating Masks
- Try a Kitchen Facial - An at-home treatment designed by a leading holistic skin-care expert offers the perfect recipe for a healthy glow -- and inner calm.
- Get Steamy - When your skin is at its most dried-out, pale, and tired, a steam treatment can bring back an unseasonably healthy glow.
- Start the Day with Coffee - A skin-softening body scrub made from coffee grounds and aromatic plant essences is a traditional treatment that's used in Thai and Balinese spas, and it's a luxurious way to start the day.
- Seal in the Moisture - For a vibrant complexion, use the toner, good for all skin types, on clean skin before applying your favorite moisturizer.
- Rub It In - This simple massage brings blood to the surface, clears out puffiness, and reduces fatigue in the skin.
- Sip Some Soup - The natural ingredients in this cold soup help maintain moisture and balance skin for a natural, supple complexion.
- Brighten it Up - This mask exfoliates and stimulates circulation in the face, resulting in a warm, rosy glow.
- Sport Up a Tan - These self-tanners and bronzers are not only safer than sunning, they also nourish the skin.
- Firm Up - Using weekly, a firming clay mask (also called a mud mask) results in a smooth, supple, deeply clean complexion.
- Eat Well - Eating delicious recipes featuring lycopene, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin C, minerals, and zinc to keep you looking good.
- More Natural Beauty - Natural, healing treatments to bring out your true beauty.