Care for this skin type involves treating both oily and dry areas. Deep cleansing and regular exfoliation, as well as a water-based moisturizer, will keep skin clear and balanced.
- Primarily oily T-zone, with dry patches
- Characteristics: Large pores, shiny T-zone; smaller pores on the cheeks
- Advantage: Less likely to show signs of age
- Disadvantage: More likely to break out
- Goal: Treat both oiliness and dryness
- Treatment: Cleansing and exfoliation with oil-free moisturization, with appropriate products and treatments