Bobbi Brown Cosmetics was founded by Bobbi Brown in 1991. Bobbi Brown is a global beauty ambassador with the philosophy of marketing towards women who want a "natural but better" look with makeup: "Women want to look and feel like themselves, only prettier and more confident." It's great because it's got foundations available for tan or dark skin; where else other companies don't have much variety for darker skin colours.
Bobbi Brown BooksEdit
- Bobbi Brown Beauty: The Ultimate Beauty Resource (1997) ISBN 0-06-270167-3
- Bobbi Brown Teenage Beauty: Everything You Need to Look Pretty, Natural, Sexy & Awesome (2001) ISBN 0-06-095724-7
- Bobbi Brown Beauty Evolution : A Guide to a Lifetime of Beauty (2002) ISBN 0-06-008881-8
- Bobbi Brown Living Beauty (2007) ISBN 0-8212-5834-6
- Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual: For Everyone from Beginner to Pro (2008) ISBN 0446581348
- Bobbi Brown Beauty Rules (2010)
Pretty Powerful CampaignEdit
In 2010, Bobbi Brown launched her "Pretty Powerful" campaign, which featured before and after photos of real women.
- “All women are pretty without makeup—but with the right makeup can be pretty powerful.”
- Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner